Salt stimulation of growth and photosynthesis in an extreme halophyte, Arthrocnemum macrostachyum
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 79–87, January 2010
How to Cite
Redondo-Gómez, S., Mateos-Naranjo, E., Figueroa, M. E. and Davy, A. J. (2010), Salt stimulation of growth and photosynthesis in an extreme halophyte, Arthrocnemum macrostachyum. Plant Biology, 12: 79–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00207.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Received: 16 October 2008; Accepted: 4 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!