Editor M. Riederer
Juniperus communis: victim of the combined action of climate warming and nitrogen deposition?
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Plant Functioning in a Changing Global Environment.
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 49–59, November 2009
How to Cite
Verheyen, K., Adriaenssens, S., Gruwez, R., Michalczyk, I. M., Ward, L. K., Rosseel, Y., Van den Broeck, A. and García, D. (2009), Juniperus communis: victim of the combined action of climate warming and nitrogen deposition?. Plant Biology, 11: 49–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00214.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Received: 12 January 2009; Accepted: 24 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!