Editor M. Ayasse
Pollination biology and floral scent chemistry of the Neotropical chiropterophilous Parkia pendula
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 172–182, January 2010
How to Cite
Piechowski, D., Dötterl, S. and Gottsberger, G. (2010), Pollination biology and floral scent chemistry of the Neotropical chiropterophilous Parkia pendula. Plant Biology, 12: 172–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00215.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Received: 11 November 2008; Accepted: 31 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!