Editor S. Graham
Taxa distribution and RAPD markers indicate different origin and regional differentiation of hybrids in the invasive Fallopia complex in central-western Europe
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 215–223, January 2010
How to Cite
Krebs, C., Mahy, G., Matthies, D., Schaffner, U., Tiébré, M.-S. and Bizoux, J.-P. (2010), Taxa distribution and RAPD markers indicate different origin and regional differentiation of hybrids in the invasive Fallopia complex in central-western Europe. Plant Biology, 12: 215–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00219.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Received: 25 November 2008; Accepted: 17 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!