Editor R. Leegood
Assimilation and translocation of nitrogen and carbon in Curcuma alismatifolia Gagnep
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 414–423, May 2010
How to Cite
Khuankaew, T., Ruamrungsri, S., Ito, S., Sato, T., Ohtake, N., Sueyoshi, K. and Ohyama, T. (2010), Assimilation and translocation of nitrogen and carbon in Curcuma alismatifolia Gagnep. Plant Biology, 12: 414–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00229.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Received: 13 February 2009; Accepted: 19 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!