Editor N. van Dam
Role of leaf glandular trichomes of melon plants in deterrence of Aphis gossypii Glover
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 503–511, May 2010
How to Cite
Sarria, E., Palomares-Rius, F. J., López-Sesé, A. I., Heredia, A. and Gómez-Guillamón, M. L. (2010), Role of leaf glandular trichomes of melon plants in deterrence of Aphis gossypii Glover. Plant Biology, 12: 503–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00239.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Received: 15 January 2009; Accepted: 10 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!