Editor M. Tausz
Needle traits of an evergreen, coniferous shrub growing at wind-exposed and protected sites in a mountain region: does Pinus pumila produce needles with greater mass per area under wind-stress conditions?
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Plant Functioning in a Changing Global Environment.
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 94–100, November 2009
How to Cite
Nagano, S., Nakano, T., Hikosaka, K. and Maruta, E. (2009), Needle traits of an evergreen, coniferous shrub growing at wind-exposed and protected sites in a mountain region: does Pinus pumila produce needles with greater mass per area under wind-stress conditions?. Plant Biology, 11: 94–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00253.x
Conflicts of interest The authors declare no conflicts of interest
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Received: 21 March 2009; Accepted: 15 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!