Editor F. Loreto
Overexpression of the CBF2 transcriptional activator in Arabidopsis suppresses the responsiveness of leaf tissue to the stress hormone ethylene
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 630–638, July 2010
How to Cite
Sharabi-Schwager, M., Samach, A. and Porat, R. (2010), Overexpression of the CBF2 transcriptional activator in Arabidopsis suppresses the responsiveness of leaf tissue to the stress hormone ethylene. Plant Biology, 12: 630–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00255.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Received: 25 May 2009; Accepted: 29 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!