Editor M. van Kleunen
Floral biology and reproductive isolation by floral scent in three sympatric aroid species in French Guiana
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 587–596, July 2010
How to Cite
Hentrich, H., Kaiser, R. and Gottsberger, G. (2010), Floral biology and reproductive isolation by floral scent in three sympatric aroid species in French Guiana. Plant Biology, 12: 587–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00256.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2009
- Received: 25 March 2009; Accepted: 22 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!