Editor L. De Kok
Metabolic-dependent changes in plant cell redox power after ozone exposure
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Plant Functioning in a Changing Global Environment.
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 35–42, November 2009
How to Cite
Dizengremel, P., Le Thiec, D., Hasenfratz-Sauder, M.-P., Vaultier, M.-N., Bagard, M. and Jolivet, Y. (2009), Metabolic-dependent changes in plant cell redox power after ozone exposure. Plant Biology, 11: 35–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00261.x
Conflicts of interest The authors have declared no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
- Received: 25 March 2009; Accepted: 11 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!