Editor T. Elzenga
Differences in efficient metabolite management and nutrient metabolic regulation between wild and cultivated barley grown at high salinity
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 650–658, July 2010
How to Cite
Yousfi, S., Rabhi, M., Hessini, K., Abdelly, C. and Gharsalli, M. (2010), Differences in efficient metabolite management and nutrient metabolic regulation between wild and cultivated barley grown at high salinity. Plant Biology, 12: 650–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00265.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Received: 7 May 2009; Accepted: 5 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!