Editor R. Mendel
Novel potato C2H2-type zinc finger protein gene, StZFP1, which responds to biotic and abiotic stress, plays a role in salt tolerance
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 689–697, September 2010
How to Cite
Tian, Z.-D., Zhang, Y., Liu, J. and Xie, C.-H. (2010), Novel potato C2H2-type zinc finger protein gene, StZFP1, which responds to biotic and abiotic stress, plays a role in salt tolerance. Plant Biology, 12: 689–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00276.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Received: 6 July 2009; Accepted: 3 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!