Editor A. Polle
Targeted integration and removal of transgenes in hybrid aspen (Populus tremula L. x P. tremuloides Michx.) using site-specific recombination systems
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Poplar Molecular Physiology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 334–340, March 2010
How to Cite
Fladung, M. and Becker, D. (2010), Targeted integration and removal of transgenes in hybrid aspen (Populus tremula L. x P. tremuloides Michx.) using site-specific recombination systems. Plant Biology, 12: 334–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00293.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Received: 11 August 2009; Accepted: 12 October 2009
Vol. 13, Issue 1, 223, Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!