Editor T. Elzenga
A reassessment of the role of simple seed traits in mortality following herbivore ingestion
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2010
© 2010 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Pollination and Reproduction Biology
Volume 13, Issue Supplement s1, pages 118–124, January 2011
How to Cite
D’hondt, B. and Hoffmann, M. (2011), A reassessment of the role of simple seed traits in mortality following herbivore ingestion. Plant Biology, 13: 118–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2010.00335.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2010
- Received: 06 November 2009; Accepted: 26 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!