Editor N. Sauer
The role of plastidial glucose-6-phosphate/phosphate translocators in vegetative tissues of Arabidopsis thaliana mutants impaired in starch biosynthesis
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2010
© 2010 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Dynamics and Regulation of Plant Membrane Transport
Volume 12, Issue Supplement s1, pages 115–128, September 2010
How to Cite
Kunz, H. H., Häusler, R. E., Fettke, J., Herbst, K., Niewiadomski, P., Gierth, M., Bell, K., Steup, M., Flügge, U.-I. and Schneider, A. (2010), The role of plastidial glucose-6-phosphate/phosphate translocators in vegetative tissues of Arabidopsis thaliana mutants impaired in starch biosynthesis. Plant Biology, 12: 115–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2010.00349.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2010
- Received: 18 January 2010; Accepted: 14 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!