Editor N. Sauer
Nucleoside transport and associated metabolism*
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2010
© 2010 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Dynamics and Regulation of Plant Membrane Transport
Volume 12, Issue Supplement s1, pages 26–34, September 2010
How to Cite
Möhlmann, T., Bernard, C., Hach, S. and Ekkehard Neuhaus, H. (2010), Nucleoside transport and associated metabolism. Plant Biology, 12: 26–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2010.00351.x
This article was published online on 18 May 2010. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 27 July 2010.
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2010
- Received: 7 December 2009; Accepted: 14 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!