Editor R. Hedrich
The plant PRAT proteins – preprotein and amino acid transport in mitochondria and chloroplasts*
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Dynamics and Regulation of Plant Membrane Transport
Volume 12, Issue Supplement s1, pages 42–55, September 2010
How to Cite
Pudelski, B., Kraus, S., Soll, J. and Philippar, K. (2010), The plant PRAT proteins – preprotein and amino acid transport in mitochondria and chloroplasts. Plant Biology, 12: 42–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2010.00357.x
This article was published online on 21 June 2010. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 13 July 2010.
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received: 19 November 2009; Accepted: 31 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!