Editor N. Sauer
Physiology and biophysics of plant ligand-gated ion channels
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Dynamics and Regulation of Plant Membrane Transport
Volume 12, Issue Supplement s1, pages 80–93, September 2010
How to Cite
Dietrich, P., Anschütz, U., Kugler, A. and Becker, D. (2010), Physiology and biophysics of plant ligand-gated ion channels. Plant Biology, 12: 80–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2010.00362.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Received: 26 November 2009; Accepted: 30 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!