Editor N. Sauer
Kinetic analyses of plant water relocation using deuterium as tracer – reduced water flux of Arabidopsis pip2 aquaporin knockout mutants
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Dynamics and Regulation of Plant Membrane Transport
Volume 12, Issue Supplement s1, pages 129–139, September 2010
How to Cite
Da Ines, O., Graf, W., Franck, K. I., Albert, A., Winkler, J. B., Scherb, H., Stichler, W. and Schäffner, A. R. (2010), Kinetic analyses of plant water relocation using deuterium as tracer – reduced water flux of Arabidopsis pip2 aquaporin knockout mutants. Plant Biology, 12: 129–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2010.00385.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Received: 31 January 2010; Accepted: 7 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!