Editor A. Amtmann
Plant U-box armadillo repeat proteins AtPUB18 and AtPUB19 are involved in salt inhibition of germination in Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
© 2011 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 725–730, September 2011
How to Cite
Bergler, J. and Hoth, S. (2011), Plant U-box armadillo repeat proteins AtPUB18 and AtPUB19 are involved in salt inhibition of germination in Arabidopsis. Plant Biology, 13: 725–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2010.00431.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Received: 16 September 2010; Accepted: 17 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!