Editor A. Amtmann
60Co-γ radiation induces differential acetylation and phosphorylation of histones H3 and H4 in wheat
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 110–117, January 2012
How to Cite
Raut, V. V. and Sainis, J. K. (2012), 60Co-γ radiation induces differential acetylation and phosphorylation of histones H3 and H4 in wheat. Plant Biology, 14: 110–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2011.00463.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Received: 20 October 2010; Accepted: 21 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!