Editor A. Dafni
Floral ontogeny of Ruteae (Rutaceae) and its systematic implications
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 190–197, January 2012
How to Cite
Wei, L., Wang, Y.-Z. and Li, Z.-Y. (2012), Floral ontogeny of Ruteae (Rutaceae) and its systematic implications. Plant Biology, 14: 190–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2011.00475.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Received: 11 November 2010; Accepted: 29 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!