Editor G. Thiel
Multivariate analyses of salt stress and metabolite sensing in auto- and heterotroph Chenopodium cell suspensions
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 129–141, January 2012
How to Cite
Wongchai, C., Chaidee, A. and Pfeiffer, W. (2012), Multivariate analyses of salt stress and metabolite sensing in auto- and heterotroph Chenopodium cell suspensions. Plant Biology, 14: 129–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2011.00487.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Received: 4 March 2011; Accepted: 6 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!