Editor F. Loreto
Effects of phosphorus availability and genetic variation of leaf terpene content and emission rate in Pinus pinaster seedlings susceptible and resistant to the pine weevil, Hylobius abietis
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Plant-Pathogen Interactions
Volume 14, Issue Supplement s1, pages 66–72, March 2012
How to Cite
Blanch, J.-S., Sampedro, L., Llusià, J., Moreira, X., Zas, R. and Peñuelas, J. (2012), Effects of phosphorus availability and genetic variation of leaf terpene content and emission rate in Pinus pinaster seedlings susceptible and resistant to the pine weevil, Hylobius abietis. Plant Biology, 14: 66–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2011.00492.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Received: 1 November 2010; Accepted: 23 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!