Editor M. Riederer
Germination, survival and growth of three vascular plants on biological soil crusts from a Mexican tropical desert
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
© 2011 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 157–162, January 2012
How to Cite
Godínez-Alvarez, H., Morín, C. and Rivera-Aguilar, V. (2012), Germination, survival and growth of three vascular plants on biological soil crusts from a Mexican tropical desert. Plant Biology, 14: 157–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2011.00495.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
- Received: 21 February 2011; Accepted: 11 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!