Editor F. Roux
Exclusive conservation of mitochondrial group II intron nad4i548 among liverworts and its use for phylogenetic studies in this ancient plant clade
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 382–391, March 2012
How to Cite
Volkmar, U., Groth-Malonek, M., Heinrichs, J., Muhle, H., Polsakiewicz, M. and Knoop, V. (2012), Exclusive conservation of mitochondrial group II intron nad4i548 among liverworts and its use for phylogenetic studies in this ancient plant clade. Plant Biology, 14: 382–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2011.00499.x
The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
- Received: 7 March 2011; Accepted: 24 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!