Editor M. Hawkesford
Silicification of the adaxial epidermis of leaves of a panicoid grass in relation to leaf position and section and environmental conditions
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 596–604, July 2012
How to Cite
Fernández Honaine, M. and Osterrieth, M. L. (2012), Silicification of the adaxial epidermis of leaves of a panicoid grass in relation to leaf position and section and environmental conditions. Plant Biology, 14: 596–604. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2011.00530.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Received: 6 June 2011; Accepted: 26 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!