Editor T. Elzenga
Consequences of early chilling stress in two Triticum species: plastic responses and adaptive significance
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 641–651, July 2012
How to Cite
Valluru, R., Link, J. and Claupein, W. (2012), Consequences of early chilling stress in two Triticum species: plastic responses and adaptive significance. Plant Biology, 14: 641–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2011.00540.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Received: 9 April 2011; Accepted: 20 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!