Editor S. van Wees
Rhizobacteria modify plant–aphid interactions: a case of induced systemic susceptibility
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Plant-Pathogen Interactions
Volume 14, Issue Supplement s1, pages 83–90, March 2012
How to Cite
Pineda, A., Zheng, S. .-J., van Loon, J. J. A. and Dicke, M. (2012), Rhizobacteria modify plant–aphid interactions: a case of induced systemic susceptibility. Plant Biology, 14: 83–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2011.00549.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Received: 29 August 2011; Accepted: 11 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!