Editor E. Pichersky
Increase in flavan-3-ols by silencing flavonol synthase mRNA affects the transcript expression and activity levels of antioxidant enzymes in tobacco
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 725–733, September 2012
How to Cite
Mahajan, M., Joshi, R., Gulati, A. and Yadav, S. K. (2012), Increase in flavan-3-ols by silencing flavonol synthase mRNA affects the transcript expression and activity levels of antioxidant enzymes in tobacco. Plant Biology, 14: 725–733. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2011.00550.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Received: 10 November 2011; Accepted: 13 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!