Editor T. Elzenga
Polyembryony in Melastomataceae from Brazilian Cerrado: multiple embryos in a small world
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 845–853, September 2012
How to Cite
Mendes-Rodrigues, C. and Oliveira, P. E. (2012), Polyembryony in Melastomataceae from Brazilian Cerrado: multiple embryos in a small world. Plant Biology, 14: 845–853. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2011.00551.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
- Received: 2 July 2011; Accepted: 14 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!