These authors contributed equally to this work.
Multiple cis-regulatory elements are involved in the complex regulation of the sieve element-specific MtSEO-F1 promoter from Medicago truncatula
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 714–724, September 2012
How to Cite
Bucsenez, M., Rüping, B., Behrens, S., Twyman, R. M., Noll, G. A. and Prüfer, D. (2012), Multiple cis-regulatory elements are involved in the complex regulation of the sieve element-specific MtSEO-F1 promoter from Medicago truncatula. Plant Biology, 14: 714–724. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2011.00556.x
Editor G. Thiel
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Received: 30 September 2011; Accepted: 21 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!