Editor S.van Wees
Hydrogen peroxide is involved in nitric oxide-induced cell death in maize leaves
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 53–59, January 2013
How to Cite
Kong, X., Zhang, D., Pan, J., Zhou, Y. and Li, D. (2013), Hydrogen peroxide is involved in nitric oxide-induced cell death in maize leaves. Plant Biology, 15: 53–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00598.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Received: 22 December 2011; Accepted: 6 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!