These authors contributed equally to this work.
Small RNAs of Sequoia sempervirens during rejuvenation and phase change
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 27–36, January 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-T., Shen, C.-H., Lin, W.-D., Chu, H.-A., Huang, B.-L., Kuo, C.-I., Yeh, K.-W., Huang, L.-C. and Chang, I.-F. (2013), Small RNAs of Sequoia sempervirens during rejuvenation and phase change. Plant Biology, 15: 27–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00622.x
Editor R. Mendel
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Received: 29 November 2011; Accepted: 3 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!