Interactive effects of mechanical stress, sand burial and defoliation on growth and mechanical properties in Cynanchum komarovii
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 126–134, January 2013
How to Cite
Xu, L., Yu, F.-H., Werger, M., Dong, M. and Anten, N. P. R. (2013), Interactive effects of mechanical stress, sand burial and defoliation on growth and mechanical properties in Cynanchum komarovii. Plant Biology, 15: 126–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00629.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Received: 30 May 2011; Accepted: 23 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!