Editor R. Leegood
Low-molecular weight carbohydrates modulate dormancy and are required for post-germination growth in turions of Spirodela polyrhiza
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 284–291, March 2013
How to Cite
Appenroth, K.-J., Palharini, L. and Ziegler, P. (2013), Low-molecular weight carbohydrates modulate dormancy and are required for post-germination growth in turions of Spirodela polyrhiza. Plant Biology, 15: 284–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00637.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Received: 15 February 2012; Accepted: 10 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!