Editor M. Günthardt-Goerg
Response to artificial drying until drought-induced death in different elevation populations of a high-mountain plant
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Woody Plant Performance in a Changing Climate. Guest Editor: M.S. Günthardt-Goerg. The German Botanical Society, the Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support.
Volume 15, Issue Supplement s1, pages 93–100, January 2013
How to Cite
García-Fernández, A., Iriondo, J. M., Bartels, D. and Escudero, A. (2013), Response to artificial drying until drought-induced death in different elevation populations of a high-mountain plant. Plant Biology, 15: 93–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00638.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Received: 14 October 2011; Accepted: 8 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!