Editor E. Flemetakis
Comparative physiological and proteomic response to abrupt low temperature stress between two winter wheat cultivars differing in low temperature tolerance
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 292–303, March 2013
How to Cite
Xu, J., Li, Y., Sun, J., Du, L., Zhang, Y., Yu, Q. and Liu, X. (2013), Comparative physiological and proteomic response to abrupt low temperature stress between two winter wheat cultivars differing in low temperature tolerance. Plant Biology, 15: 292–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00639.x
Jin Xu and Yulong Li contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Received: 2 February 2012; Accepted: 23 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!