Editor A. Dafni
Behaviour of pollinator insects within inflorescences of Scrophularia species from Iberian Peninsula
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 328–334, March 2013
How to Cite
Valtueña, F. J., Ortega-Olivencia, A., Rodríguez-Riaño, T., Pérez-Bote, J. L. and Mayo, C. (2013), Behaviour of pollinator insects within inflorescences of Scrophularia species from Iberian Peninsula. Plant Biology, 15: 328–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00644.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Received: 30 January 2012; Accepted: 29 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!