Editor D. Byers
Carbohydrate and nitrogen stores in Festuca paniculata under mowing explain dominance in subalpine grasslands
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 395–404, March 2013
How to Cite
Baptist, F., Secher-Fromell, H., Viard-Cretat, F., Aranjuelo, I., Clement, J.-C., Creme, A., Desclos, M., Laine, P., Nogues, S. and Lavorel, S. (2013), Carbohydrate and nitrogen stores in Festuca paniculata under mowing explain dominance in subalpine grasslands. Plant Biology, 15: 395–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00652.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Received: 23 November 2011; Accepted: 8 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!