Editor R. Leegood
Effects of elevated CO2 concentration and water deficit on fructan metabolism in Viguiera discolor Baker
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 471–482, May 2013
How to Cite
Oliveira, V. F., Silva, E. A., Zaidan, L. B. P. and Carvalho, M. A. M. (2013), Effects of elevated CO2 concentration and water deficit on fructan metabolism in Viguiera discolor Baker. Plant Biology, 15: 471–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00654.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Received: 3 April 2012; Accepted: 17 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!