Present address: Fondazione Edmund Mach, San Michele all’Adige, Italy.
Expression profiling of genes involved in the formation of aroma in two peach genotypes
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© Parco Technologico Padona S.r.l. © 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 443–451, May 2013
How to Cite
Pirona, R., Vecchietti, A., Lazzari, B., Caprera, A., Malinverni, R., Consolandi, C., Severgnini, M., De Bellis, G., Chietera, G., Rossini, L. and Pozzi, C. (2013), Expression profiling of genes involved in the formation of aroma in two peach genotypes. Plant Biology, 15: 443–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00666.x
Editor J. Whelan
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Received: 31 May 2012; Accepted: 24 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!