These authors contributed equally to this work.
AtMYB44 regulates resistance to the green peach aphid and diamondback moth by activating EIN2-affected defences in Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 841–850, September 2013
How to Cite
Lü, B.-B., Li, X.-J., Sun, W.-W., Li, L., Gao, R., Zhu, Q., Tian, S.-M., Fu, M.-Q., Yu, H.-L., Tang, X.-M., Zhang, C.-L., Dong, H.-S. (2013), AtMYB44 regulates resistance to the green peach aphid and diamondback moth by activating EIN2-affected defences in Arabidopsis. Plant Biology, 15: 841–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00675.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31 171 830
- China National Key Basic Scientific Study and Development Plan. Grant Number: 2012CB114003
- Jiangsu Provincial Priority Academic Program Development of Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!