These authors contributed equally to this work.
AtMYB44 regulates resistance to the green peach aphid and diamondback moth by activating EIN2-affected defences in Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 841–850, September 2013
How to Cite
Lü, B.-B., Li, X.-J., Sun, W.-W., Li, L., Gao, R., Zhu, Q., Tian, S.-M., Fu, M.-Q., Yu, H.-L., Tang, X.-M., Zhang, C.-L., Dong, H.-S. (2013), AtMYB44 regulates resistance to the green peach aphid and diamondback moth by activating EIN2-affected defences in Arabidopsis. Plant Biology, 15: 841–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00675.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31 171 830
- China National Key Basic Scientific Study and Development Plan. Grant Number: 2012CB114003
- Jiangsu Provincial Priority Academic Program Development of Higher Education Institutions
|plb675-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||53K||Table S1. Information on genes analysed using PCR in this study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.