Editor A. Weber
Engineering photorespiration: current state and future possibilities
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Photorespiration
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 754–758, July 2013
How to Cite
Peterhansel, C., Krause, K., Braun, H.-P., Espie, G. S., Fernie, A. R., Hanson, D. T., Keech, O., Maurino, V. G., Mielewczik, M. and Sage, R. F. (2013), Engineering photorespiration: current state and future possibilities. Plant Biology, 15: 754–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00681.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- Forschergruppe 1186 PROMICS
- Research in the German laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!