Serine biosynthesis by photorespiratory and non-photorespiratory pathways: an interesting interplay with unknown regulatory networks
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Photorespiration
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 707–712, July 2013
How to Cite
Ros, R., Cascales-Miñana, B., Segura, J., Anoman, A. D., Toujani, W., Flores-Tornero, M., Rosa-Tellez, S., Muñoz-Bertomeu, J. (2013), Serine biosynthesis by photorespiratory and non-photorespiratory pathways: an interesting interplay with unknown regulatory networks. Plant Biology, 15: 707–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00682.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: BFU2009-07020
- Valencian Government. Grant Numbers: PROMETEO/2009/075, GVACOMP/2011/244
- University of Valencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!