These authors contributed equally to this work.
Transcriptional and functional variation of NF-YC1 in genetically diverse accessions of Phaseolus vulgaris during the symbiotic association with Rhizobium etli
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 808–818, September 2013
How to Cite
Mazziotta, L., Reynoso, M. A., Aguilar, O. M., Blanco, F. A. and Zanetti, M. E. (2013), Transcriptional and functional variation of NF-YC1 in genetically diverse accessions of Phaseolus vulgaris during the symbiotic association with Rhizobium etli. Plant Biology, 15: 808–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00683.x
Editor E. Flemetakis
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2012
- National Council of Scientific and Technological Research of Argentina (CONICET)
- National Agency of Science and Technology (ANPCyT). Grant Numbers: PICT 2006 00802 and 02065, PICT 2008-04443 and PICT 2010-2431
- International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!