Arabidopsis thaliana transgenics overexpressing IBR3 show enhanced susceptibility to the bacterium Pseudomonas syringae
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 832–840, September 2013
How to Cite
Huang, T.-Y., Desclos-Theveniau, M., Chien, C.-T., Zimmerli, L. (2013), Arabidopsis thaliana transgenics overexpressing IBR3 show enhanced susceptibility to the bacterium Pseudomonas syringae. Plant Biology, 15: 832–840. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00685.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: 96-2628-B-002-112-MY3, 99-2628-B-002-053-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!