Editor A. Dafni
Mating in the pseudogamic apomictic Anemopaegma acutifolium DC: another case of pseudo-self-compatibility in Bignoniaceae?
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 919–924, September 2013
How to Cite
Sampaio, D. S., Bittencourt Jr, N. S. and Oliveira, P. E. (2013), Mating in the pseudogamic apomictic Anemopaegma acutifolium DC: another case of pseudo-self-compatibility in Bignoniaceae?. Plant Biology, 15: 919–924. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00692.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico. Grant Number: 486091/2007-4
- FAPEMIG research. Grant Number: 1115/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!