The roles of female and hermaphroditic flowers in the gynodioecious–gynomonoecious Silene littorea: insights into the phenology of sex expression
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 941–947, November 2013
How to Cite
Casimiro-Soriguer, I., Buide, M. L., Narbona, E. (2013), The roles of female and hermaphroditic flowers in the gynodioecious–gynomonoecious Silene littorea: insights into the phenology of sex expression. Plant Biology, 15: 941–947. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00697.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- Formación de Personal Investigador. Grant Numbers: BES-2010–031073, CGL2009-08257
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!